Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Our Health & Safety measures
The health and safety of our staff and customers is of the utmost importance to us. Here is what we are doing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Staff are working shorter hours so that they can commute to work after rush hour.
- Staff are working on alternate days to reduce the number of people in the office and factory at one time.
- All work stations have been moved 2m apart.
- Everyone entering and exiting the factory and offices has their temperature checked and recorded.
- Foot operated hand sanitisers have been placed all around the factory and head office as well as in the stores.
- Staff wear masks at all times.
- Staff are committed to strict hygiene procedures and regularly wash their hands throughout the day.
Our backlog has been cleared, however the factory is still working on reduced hours and staff and therefore we are having to wait a little longer for our stock.