CALL US NOW
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Satin pillowcases are a dream to sleep on. They not only make you feel like royalty, but have a wide range of fantastic benefits:
- They don't leave sleep lines on your face like cotton pillowcases do and actively work against the formation of fine lines and wrinkles on the skin reversing the signs of ageing
- Sleeping on a satin pillowcase works to balance moisture levels in the skin
- Satin pillowcases are gentle on your hair - no waking up with knots - and they prevent hair loss and damage
- Sleeping on a satin pillowcase is gentle on your eyelashes, which is especially beneficial for those wearing eyelash extensions
- They are hypoallergenic
* Satin pillowcases are recommended for patients undergoing facial surgery, plastic surgery and chemotherapy
Available in White / Price per 1
Standard Delivery Fee
R100 flat rate on all orders within South Africa.
Available on request. Please email us for a quote.
Click & Collect
Now available in any of our stores. Please click here for store details. All Click & Collect orders are despatched from Cape Town. You will be notified when the order is ready for collection.
*Please see lead time for item above
Size in CM
Cold Machine Wash
Use a mild liquid detergent
Cool Tumble Dry
Cool Iron on reverse, NO STEAM
Do Not Bleach
Satin pillowcases may retain their beauty longer if washed separately from rougher fabrics. If your pillowcases need ironing, turn them inside out and iron them on low heat without steam. If you spill something on your satin pillowcases, simply soak them in cool water and then launder. Do not tumble dryer until you are sure they are clean; the heat can set stains. Makeup, especially if it is oil-based, may stain satin. Wash makeup off your face before using your pillowcases.
I absolutely love my satin pillowcases. Definitely recommend it and will make a excellent gift
I disagree with your ironing instructions.Ihave found that I set my iron to the SILK setting and iron on the right side to get the edges and the whole pillowslip properly ironed.
Ironing on the wrong side makes it impossible to get a crisp looking finish.